SAFETY REGULATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The school operates under the sanitary regime.
- Only healthy people without any disease symptoms, such as cough and fever, may participate in the classes at school.
- Lessons are conducted in small groups with an appropriate social distance.
- Touch surfaces, including desks, door handles and light switches, are regularly disinfected.
- Classrooms are ventilated regularly.
- The school provides employees and students with an appropriate number of dispensers containing hand sanitizer.
- There is no need to wear a face mask during lessons, in classrooms. Wearing a face mask and hand disinfection are obligatory in the common areas of the school (corridor, the office).
- In the event of a suspected Covid-19 infection either of a student or school employee, the school notifies the appropriate sanitary-epidemiological station. Further actions are determined by the instructions of the sanitary-epidemiological station.
- The school management follows the information of the Chief Sanitary Inspector and the Minister of Health on an ongoing basis, available at gis.gov.pl, https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus.